Practical information regarding CoronaCheck
Planning on visiting the Keep an Eye Filmacademy Festival / Artistic Research Week? You are most welcome!
If you would like to attend you will have to show a coronavirus entry pass. You can get this pass with a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery. You can present your proof using CoronaCheck.
Take the following three steps before you arrive:
- Make sure you have a ticket or that your name is on the guestlist.
- Download the CoronaCheck app or go to CoronaCheck.nl.
- Upload 1 of the following 3 forms of proof: negative test result, proof of full vaccination, or proof of recovery.
The CoronaCheck app or the website CoronaCheck.nl automatically registers your proof of vaccination, proof of recovery or negative test result in the form of a QR code. You can have this QR code, either printed out or digitally in your app, scanned at the entry. You will also be asked to show your identification. If the screen turns green, your coronavirus entry pass is valid.
- Extensive information on how to make an coronavirus entry pass with a test, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery can be found on https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-certificate/covid-certificate-for-travel-or-events
- Information about the CoronaCheck app or CoronaCheck Scanner-app can be found on coronacheck.nl/en or you can contact the CoronaCheck helpdesk 0800-1421 (free, Monday to Sunday, 08:00 – 20:00). Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy your visit!
Do you have symptoms, are you in quarantaine or were you in contact with someone who has corona? Stay at home and get tested at a GGD test location via coronatest.nl/en or 0800-1202.