Research week Immersive media 2016
In the fall of 2016 the first Research Week took place at the Film Academy – a week in which bachelor and master students worked alongside international experts to research new developments and push boundaries.
- Space-Time narratives - Ludger Pfanz: How do you deal with the narrative space in virtual reality?
- If the earth is not flat, 3D will find its own language - Joséphine Derobe: Is 3D stereoscopie a new format, with it’s own codes and terms?
- Immersive audio: sound in space for Virtual Reality - Paul Modler: What role does sound play in the experience of virtual reality
- Storytelling in 360 degree panorama format - Timo Heinånen: What are the possibilities and challenges of 360 degrees?
- Virtual Reality: Out of control - Avinash Changa: How do we create a new visual language for a medium without conventions?