Tickets to the film screenings and live programme at Eye are € 1 each.
Tickets can be bought (online) through the Eye ticket desk. Ticket sale starts on September 28th.
Visiting the exhibition at A Lab is free, but you need a ticket for a 1-hour time slot.
The online ticket sale starts on September 28th through this website.
Covid-19 protocol EYE:
Due to COVID-19 rules and regulations, visiting Eye is different than you’re used to. To make sure that entering and exiting cinema spaces in Eye goes as smoothly as possible, we’d like to point out the following:
- You’re welcome in Eye 15 minutes before a programme starts
- If you need to collect your ticket, please do so on time at the Eye ticket desk
Walking through Eye / route to the cinema
- Please follow the instructions of Eye employees in blue coats
- Please go directly to the cinema
- Eye lockers are not available
- Please keep 1,5 m distance from other visitors and Eye staff at all times
- Keep your ticket on hand
- Be on time; it’s not possible to enter the cinema once a programme has started, not even with tickets that are already bought
In the cinema
- Please only use the chairs that are NOT reserved. Our host can help you here
- Don’t remove the ‘gereserveerd’-signs on seats; you’re not allowed to sit there
- If you come with more than 2 people, there is a big chance that you can’t be seated together, due to Covid19 regulations
- Once a programme has ended, it’s not possible to stay in the cinema or in other public spaces in Eye. We kindly request that you go straight from the cinema to the Eye exit.
Eye Bar Restaurant
- It’s not possible to have a drink or something to eat in Eye Bar Restaurant before or after a programme in the cinema, unless you have made a reservation
- You can make a reservation via 020-5891402 or email@example.com or https://www.eyefilm.nl/restaurant
- If you want to order a drink beforehand, to take with you into the cinema, Eye Bar has a special cue for that
Covid-19 protocol A Lab:
Please follow Covid-19 protocol for your (and our) safety:
- Entry time is limited to 15 min. after the start of your time slot.
- The start- and end time of your time slot is printed on your ticket. Please stick to these times.
- The exhibition space has a limited capacity of max. 10 visitors per timeslot, so you can keep your distance from other visitors
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the exhibition space. Hand gel is available at the entrance.
- Wear a face mask covering nose and mouth when you are in the exhibition space.
- Stay home in case of any symptoms of Covid-19.